Membership Applications Q1 2018
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q1 2018.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community!
To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- full name
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name (however, everyone serves as an individual, not a company representative)
Note that we need the foregoing information because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here.
Applications will be accepted until end of business February 12th, 2018, then voted on by existing XSF members and approved in an official XSF meeting.
- Date: February 27th, 2018
- Time: 19:00 UTC
- Location: firstname.lastname@example.org chatroom
All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Ludovic Bocquet Application 2018
- Jan-Carel Brand Application 2018
- Dave Cridland Application 2018
- Alexander Gnauck Application 2018
- Daniel Gultsch Application 2018
- Mathieu Pasquet Application 2018
- Michal Piotrowski Application 2018
- Daniel Pocock Application 2018
- Jérôme Poisson Application 2018
- Florian Schmaus Application 2018
- Winfried Tilanus Application 2018
- Ashley Ward Application 2018
- Jonas Wielicki Application 2018
- Matthew Wild Application 2018
Did not reapply
move your name here when you do not plan to reapply
- David Banes Application 2018
- Lloyd Watkin Application 2018
- Jonathan Pan Application 2018
- Xander Dumaine Application 2018
- Philipp Hancke Application 2018
- Philipp Hörist Application 2018
- Piotr Nosek Application 2018
- Joshua Pan Application 2018
- Michal Slaski Application 2018
- Stefan Strigler Application 2018
- Radoslaw Szymczyszyn Application 2018