|Note: This team has been disbanded. This page remains here for archival purposes only.|
This is a work page for the XSF's Communication Team.
The team's mission is to continuously improve the editorial quality of written, spoken, and visual materials produced by the XMPP Standards Foundation.
xmpp.org website update
- The site is live, we're tracking SiteIssues via the wiki
- Stuff todo:
- Sponsors (Board)
- Backup (iteam)
- Import from blog.xmpp.org
- Beautifull URLs
- Needs contributions: check out on the blog if subject has not already been covered
- Content to be written
Draft blog articles
- Comm strategy: to be worked.
- RFCbis: we have to communicate on this: what are they? Where are they? Should an implement take a look at them, or use them? etc.
- XSF website gap analysis notes
The Team Leader is Nicolas Vérité. The complete team roster is:
- David Banes
- Ludovic Bocquet
- Anders Conbere
- Guillaume Le Galès
- Waqas Hussain
- Steven Parkes
- Johann Prieur
- Peter Saint-Andre
- Will Sheward
- Kevin Smith
- Nicolas Vérité
- Multi-User chat for meetings: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing list: email@example.com
- Mailing archive: Archives
Date: 20??-??-?? ??:?? UTC/GMT
Subscribe to this team's calendar at http://xmpp.org/calendar/team-communication.ics