Membership Applications Q3 2014
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q3 2014.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community!
To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name (however, everyone serves as an individual, not a company representative)
Note that we need the foregoing information because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here.
Applications will be accepted until July 13, then voted on by existing XSF members and approved in an official XSF meeting.
The meeting particulars are:
- Date: 2014-07-31
- Time: 19.00 UTC
- Location: xsf chatroom
- All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Michael Holdmann Application 2014
- Timothée Jaussoin Application 2014
- Teemu Vaisanen Application 2014
- Lisa Dusseault Application 2014
- Joe Hildebrand Application 2014
- Bartosz Malkowski Application 2014
- Tobias Markmann Application 2014
- Ralph Meijer Application 2014
- Matthew Miller Application 2014
- Edwin Mons Application 2014
- Peter Saint-Andre Application 2014
- Jonathan Schleifer Application 2014
- Ben Schumacher Application 2014
- Jonathan Siegle Application 2014
- Yana Stamcheva Application 2014
- Lance Stout Application 2014
- Remko Tronçon Application 2014
Did not reapply
- Todd Herman
- Florian Jensen