Timothée Jaussoin Application 2014
- My name is Tim aka edhelas
- I live in Utrecht, The Netherlands
- I'm a IT engineering student at the University of Nantes, currently doing my final year before my graduation
- I already took part in a couple of free software events in France and Switzerland (Journées du Logiciel Libre and Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre)
What about XMPP ?
Linked to this project I've also wrote a couple of other piece of code :
- Moxl a XMPP library for PHP that is built for Movim
- AtomToPubsub which is a little tool that parse Atom nodes and push them to Pubsub ones written in Python, it can be used with FeedCleaner, a little PHP library that parse, clean and convert RSS nodes to Atom 1.0
I've also help to package the LWQQ library, a little libpurple transport library to the chinese QQ IM network.
I've also submited the XEP-0330: Pubsub Subscription.
I think that XMPP can be way more than a simple IM protocol and I'm convinced that we can built a full social network on top of it.
Email & JID : edhelas + at + movim + dot + eu