Membership Applications Q3 2011
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q3 2011.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name
Because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here.
Applications will be accepted until close of business on August 21, 2011.
Then voted on by existing XSF members and approved in a meeting.
The meeting particulars are:
- Date: 2011-09-06
- Time: 19:00 UTC
- Location: xsf chatroom
- All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Aaron Axelsen Application 2011
- Diana Cionoiu Application 2011
- David Czech Application 2011
- Sebastiaan Deckers Application 2011
- Joe Hildebrand Application 2011
- Florian Jensen Application 2011
- Bartosz Malkowski Application 2011
- Tobias Markmann Application 2011
- Ralph Meijer Application 2011
- Dirk Meyer Application 2011
- Matthew Miller Application 2011
- Edwin Mons Application 2011
- Peter Saint-Andre Application 2011
- Jonathan Schleifer Application 2011
- Jonathan Siegle Application 2011
- Remko Tronçon Application 2011
Did not reapply
- Douglas Abbink
- Debo Dutta
- Peter Ferne
- Nathanael Fritz
- Ludovic Gilbon
- Tony Shen
- Abhinav Singh
- Nicolas Vérité