Matthew Miller Application 2011
I've been working with and on Jabber/XMPP since late 2000. Mostly admin help for others running jabberd1.4, then developing solutions atop XMPP for my employers. I started JSO to aid in this development. I am also contributing to the BlinkRez asynchronous DNS library to help build a better, scalable, more secure tomorrow (-:
I joined the XSF at its inception in 2001. I was on XSF the council 2003-2005, then again in 2010. I have authored, co-authored, and contributed to numerous XEPs. I have also been a co-presenter on Jabber/XMPP technologies at the Denver JUG.
Some protocols I've contributed to include:
- XEP-0050: Ad-hoc Commands
- XEP-0095: Stream Inititation
- XEP-0096: File Transfer
- XEP-0122: Data Forms Validation
- XEP-0137: Publishing SI Requests
- XEP-0141: Data Forms Layout
- XEP-0280: Message Carbons
- XEP-0296: Best Practices for Resource Locking
I have been, and currently am, a member of the Council; where I've reviewed, commented, and voted on various other XEPs.