Membership Applications Q2 2017
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q2 2017.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community!
To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- full name
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name (however, everyone serves as an individual, not a company representative)
Note that we need the foregoing information because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here.
Applications will be accepted until end of business July 16th 2017, then voted on by existing XSF members and approved in an official XSF meeting.
The meeting particulars are:
- Date & time: August 1st 2017, 19:00 UTC (click to add to your calendar)
- Location: email@example.com chatroom
All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Davide Conzon Application 2017
- Emmanuel Gil Peyrot Application 2017
- Guus der Kinderen Application 2017
- Artur Hefczyc Application 2017
- Martin Hewitt Application 2017
- Wojciech Kapcia Application 2017
- Mickaël Rémond Application 2017
- Arc Riley Application 2017
- Kevin Smith Application 2017
- Marcelo Terres Application 2017
- Remko Tronçon Application 2017
- Nicolas Vérité Application 2017
- Andrzej Wójcik Application 2017
- Florian Zeitz Application 2017
Did not reapply
- Dariel Kremov