Membership Applications October 2009
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q4 2009.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, send your name, email address, and preferred nickname to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. As an example, see Johannes Wagener Application 2005.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
the following information is required with each application:
- Jabber Id
- email address
- company name
Because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and email are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here: http://xmpp.org/xsf/members/responsibilities.shtml
The application period ends on 28th October 2009 23:59h UTC.
The meeting particulars are:
Time: 20:00 UTC
all applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Michael Grigutsch Application 2009
- Luca Tagliaferri Application_2009
- Steven Parkes Application 2009
- Guillaume LeGales Application 2009
- Mike Taylor Application 2009
- Alex Malgaroli Application 2009
- Tuomas Koski Application 2009
- Steffen Larsen Application 2009
- Peter Mount Application 2009
- Joe Maissel Application 2009
Did not reapply
- Boyd Fletcher Application 2009
- Curtis King Application 2009
- Matt Tucker Application 2009