Membership Applications February 2011
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q1 2011.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name
Because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here.
The application period ends on February 20, 2011 at 23:59:59 UTC.
Applications will be voted on by existing XSF members at a meeting in February. The meeting time will be announced on this page when it is scheduled. All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- David Banes Application 2011
- Ludovic Bocquet Application 2011
- Dave Cridland Application 2011
- Alexander Gnauck Application 2011
- Stephan Maka Application 2011
- Jack Moffitt Application 2011
- Jehan Pagès Application 2011
- Johann Prieur Application 2011
- Ali Sabil Application 2011
- Neil Stratford Application 2011
- Mick Thompson Application 2011
- Matthew Wild Application 2011
- Heiner Wolf Application 2011
- Florian Zeitz Application 2011
- Christopher Zorn Application 2011
Did not reapply
- Justin Karneges