Membership Applications Q4 2017
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q4 2017.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community!
To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- full name
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name (however, everyone serves as an individual, not a company representative)
Note that we need the foregoing information because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here.
Applications will be accepted until end of business TODO, 2017, then voted on by existing XSF members and approved in an official XSF meeting.
- Date: TODO, 2017
- Time: 19.00 UTC
- Location: email@example.com chatroom
All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Kim Alvefur Application 2017
- Laura Gill Application 2017
- Waqas Hussain Application 2017
- Georg Lukas Application 2017
- Steffen Larsen Application 2017
- Joachim Lindborg Application 2017
- Mike Taylor Application 2017
- Peter Waher Application 2017
- Sam Whited Application 2017
- Daniel Wisnewski Application 2017