Difference between revisions of "Membership Applications July 2010"
Revision as of 16:14, 21 July 2010
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q3 2010.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the email@example.com chatroom or send your name, email address, and preferred nickname to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name
Because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and email are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here: http://xmpp.org/xsf/members/responsibilities.shtml
The application period ends on 25 July 2010 at 23:59h UTC.
Applications will be voted on by existing XSF members at a meeting in July. The meeting time will be announced on this page when it is scheduled. All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Debo Dutta Application 2010
- Ludovic Gilbon Application 2010
- Tony Shen Application 2010
- Abhinav Singh Application 2010
- Douglas Abbink Application 2010
- Aaron Axelsen Application 2010
- Diana Cionoiu Application 2010
- Sebastiaan Deckers Application 2010
- Peter Ferne Application 2010
- Nathanael Fritz Application 2010
- Joe Hildebrand Application 2010
- Florian Jensen Application 2010
- Bartosz Malkowski Application 2010
- Tobias Markmann Application 2010
- Ralph Meijer Application 2010
- Dirk Meyer Application 2010
- Matthew Miller Application 2010
- Edwin Mons Application 2010
- Mickael Remond Application 2010
- Peter Saint-Andre Application 2010
- Jonathan Schleifer Application 2010
- Jonathan Siegle Application 2010
- Remko Tronçon Application 2010
- Nicolas Vérité Application 2010