Difference between revisions of "Membership Applications July 2008"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
'''''The application period ends on
'''''The application period ends on July 2008 23:59:59 UTC.'''''
Revision as of 12:56, 29 September 2011
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q3 2008.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name
Because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
The application period ends on July 15, 2008 23:59:59 UTC.
- The XSF members have started proxy voting on the applicants and reappliers.
The meeting particulars are:
- Date: 2008-07-31
- Time: 19:00 UTC
- Location: foundation chatroom
- All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Diana Cionoiu Application 2008
- Sebastiaan Deckers Application 2008
- Nathanael Fritz Application 2008
- Michael Grigutsch Application 2008
- Dallas Gutauckis Application 2008
- Dieter Lunn Application 2008
- Bartosz Malkowski Application 2008
- Dirk Meyer Application 2008
- Jehan Pagès Application 2008
- Jonathan Schleifer Application 2008
- Brendan Taylor Application 2008
- Matt Terenzio Application 2008
- Aaron Axelsen Application 2008
- Artur Hefczyc Application 2008
- Joe Hildebrand Application 2008
- Florian Jensen Application 2008
- Tobias Markmann Application 2008
- Ralph Meijer Application 2008
- Matthew Miller Application 2008
- Edwin Mons Application 2008
- Ian Paterson Application 2008
- Mickaël Rémond Application 2008
- Jonathan Siegle Application 2008
- Tomasz Sterna Application 2008
- Peter Saint-Andre Application 2008
- Remko Tronçon Application 2008
- Nicolas Vérité Application 2008
Did not reapply
Due to missing text behind the link to the application the following applicants have been removed.
- Geof Lambert
- James Tomson
- Bart van Bragt
- Andrzej Wójcik