Marcelo Terres Application 2017
This is the 2017 Q2 re-application for XSF membership of Marcelo Terres.
- Name: Marcelo Hartmann Terres, Senior VoIP Engineer from Upminster, UK.
- Jabber IDs: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company name: NTA
- Github: mhterres
- BitBucket: mhterres
- Twitter: @mhterres
- LinkedIn: marceloterres
- SlideShare: mhterres
- Website: Mundo Open Source
I am working and using XMPP at least since 2006, starting with Wildfire (now Openfire), deploying in customers and helping the community (in 2008 I created the Openfire-BR mailing list, that it is still active with an average of 400/500 members - more than 1k members, some years ago, before our host partner lost all data during a server fault).
I'm applying again because I want to continue to help the XSF to develop the protocol (unfortunately my only contribution in my first year was on FOSDEM, but I hope that now I'll have more time to contribute and continue my personal projects, all of them XMPP and/or Asterisk related).
- b9, an Openfire plugin
- ServerInfo, another Openfire plugin
- XyBot, a XMPP MUC bot that interacts with Asterisk
- IVR Data Delivery, a solution to integrate Asterisk IVR data with 3rd party softwares using XMPP