Difference between revisions of "Ludovic Bocquet Application 2014"
Revision as of 03:22, 10 December 2017
My name is Ludovic Bocquet, I am 28 years old, french.
I'm known with my username N***********.
- In 2006, I created the French Connection room with Meta-Contact.
- I contributed in Jabbin (about software translation, website and forum administration,...).
- I developed for ejabberd (installer parts, ...).
- I contribute in ejabberd, Prosody, Metronome, Openfire, Tigase, Psi/Psi+, qutIM, Gajim (...) development with a lot of talks with developers.
- I participated on wiki.jabberfr.org.
- I participate on wiki.xmpp.org, you can see SRV Records, OTR for examples.
- I participate on wikipedia.org (but not really good now).
- I participated on XMPP Roundups.
- I contributed in Jappix.
- I contributed in MOVIM.
- I announced a lot of news about XMPP on Identi.ca (Note: Now dead/Identi.ca has migrated from status.net to pump.io).
- I manage XMPP Standards Foundation, XMPP, and Jabber pages on Facebook.
XMPP URIs support
I request XMPP URIs support on websites like here :)
I suggest to migrate and I help people to install an XMPP server (ejabberd, Prosody, Metronome, Openfire and Tigase).
Why I like XMPP
I like this protocol because it is open and extensible and the best solution for real-time chat...
Why I am re-applying
Improve XEPs, give ideas, contribute on several levels (communication and infrastructure)...