Jump to navigation Jump to search
Draft for a blog post, please contribute.
The XSF, or XMPP Standards Foundation, has had two core teams since ages:
- Council: its role is to accept, manage, and update the specifications, known as XEP (XMPP Extension Protocol)
- Board of directors: its role is to lead the business of the XSF
We have just created three new teams:
- Communication: blog, roundups, wiki, etc.
- Infrastructure: admin, wiki, svn, ml, etc.
- Technical Review: review all XEPs
You are all encouraged to join the XSF as a member, and contribute to one of those teams.