Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Board and Council Elections 2010
Revision as of 13:04, 28 September 2010
1,224 bytes added
13:04, 28 September 2010
no edit summary
In accordance with the [http://xmpp.org/xsf/docs/bylaws.shtml XSF Bylaws], once a year the [http://xmpp.org/xsf/ XMPP Standards Foundation] holds elections for its [http://xmpp.org/xsf/board/ Board of Directors] and for the [http://xmpp.org/council/ XMPP Council].
Elections for the 2010-2011 Board and Council will be held on October 25, 2010 (with proxy voting 1 Oct. - 24 Oct.).
If you are interested in running for Board or Council, please add a wiki page about your candidacy to one or both of the following sections by the close of business on September 30, 2010.
'''''Note: XMPP Council members must be [http://xmpp.org/xsf/members/memberlist.shtml elected members] of the XSF; however, there is no such restriction for the Board of Directors.''''
== Board of Directors ==
* [[Nicolas Vérité for Board 2010|Nicolas Vérité]]
* [[Florian Jensen for Board 2010|Florian Jensen]]
* [[Guillaume Le Gales for Board 2010|Guillaume Le Gales]]
== XMPP Council ==
* [[Kevin Smith for Council 2010|Kevin Smith]]
* [[Tobias Markmann for Council 2010|Tobias Markmann]]
* [[Matthew Miller for Council 2010|Matthew Miller]]
* [[Abhinav Singh for Council 2010|Abhinav Singh]]
* [[Ralph Meijer for Council 2010|Ralph Meijer]]
Retrieved from "
Board of directors
Summits, Conferences & Meetups