Membership Applications April 2006
This page lists applications for membership in the Jabber Software Foundation received for Q2 2006.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the JSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name
Because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
The application period ends on April 18, 2006 23:59:59 UTC.
- Artur Hefczyc Application 2006
- Boris Mann Application 2006
- Matthew O'Gorman Application 2006
- Jason Tucker Application 2006
- Marco Balmer Application 2006
- Francesco Delfino Application 2006
- Florian Holzhauer Application 2006
- Gino Micacchi Application 2006
- Chris Mullins Application 2006
- Daniel Noll Application 2006
- Alexey Shchepin Application 2006
- Brijesh Singh Application 2006
- Kevin Smith Application 2006
- Matthias Wimmer Application 2006
Not reapply did
Due to missing text behind the link to the application the following applicants have been removed.
- Gustavo Felisberto
- Boyd Fletcher
- Stephen Marquard
- Edmin Mons