Alexander Gnauck Application 2019
From XMPP WIKI
I am a self employed dba AG-Software. I met the Jabber protocol in the year 2001. I fell in love with Jabber/XMPP immediately, and working now for close to 2 decades with Jabber/XMPP technologies.
- Since 2001 I'm programming, contributing, consulting and promoting Jabber/XMPP.
- Since 2003 I'm a member of the XSF
- I served the XSF board in the years 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Since 2006 I am acting as the XSF secretary
Active Jabber/XMPP Projects
- MatriX is a set of commercial XMPP libraries for the Microsoft .NET Framework written in managed c# oode.
- MatriX vNext is the sucessor of the previous MatriX libraries based on netCore. Its dual licensed, GPL or commercial.
- I try to help newbies and other developers whenever possible.
- I try to convince individuals and cooperates from the XMPP technologies for IM or real-time collaboration business applications.
- My name is on no XEP yet, but I try to prove the XEPs and protocols with source code. I contribute to the protocols while implementing them, and discussions on the mailing lists or directly with the authors.
Why I'm reapplying
- I want to contribute with my activities and long time XMPP experience to the XSF.
- Jid: gnauck at jabber dot org
- Email: gnauck at gmail dot com