Abhinav Singh Application 2013
From XMPP WIKI
I am Abhinav Singh, aged 29 years, XMPP/Realtime System Architect, Consultant, Freelancer from Bangalore, India.
XMPP Related Projects
- EBosh - BOSH connection manager written in Erlang
- Jaxl Library - I am the author of open source XMPP client library Jaxl. Written in PHP, Jaxl v3.x is an object oriented, non-blocking, event based modular XMPP client/component library. Jaxl library comes bundles with dozens of XMPP extensions (XEP's) including MUC, PubSub and others.
- XMPP fits seamlessly into a large variety of verticals including social web, research, home appliances etc.
- I recommend and help developers for using XMPP in their applications
Why I like XMPP
- Flexible, Extensible and it's Real time in nature
- Huge open source community
Why I am applying
- Working towards improvement of existing XEP's
- Contribute idea and support for developing new XEP's
- Start India XMPP chapter for meetings and talks
- Join XSF infrastructure team