XMPP Summit 10 Dev Challenge
From XMPP WIKI
Revision as of 11:32, 31 January 2011 by Flosoft
Remember, that while the final judging will be done on a Nokia N8, N900, or just presenting it in the Simulator, coding and development is possible on a variety of platforms. See the Developer Resources links below for details.
- Coding can start Monday, 31st of January, at midnight GMT
- All code must be available from a public repository (Gitorious or the like)
- Code must use the Nokia QT framework
- Code must use XMPP or the XMPP based Ovi Notifications API.
- To be judged your application has to be presented (i.e. run on) to the Judges at FOSDEM - so if your remote hook up with a proxy :)
- All decisions by the Judges are final
- The participants are responsible for any Laws, Fees or Taxes that may be involved by winning