The 2007 edition of the Free and Open source Software Developers' Europe Meeting will take place at the ULB, Brussels, Belgium in the weekend of February 24 & 25.
The Jabber community will be present in a number of ways:
- Talk by Peter Saint-AndrÃ© in the Internet Services track
- A Jabber booth in the hall of the H building on both days
- A Jabber developer room in the AW building (AW1.105) on both days
Additionally, there is a Jabber DevCon on Monday 26 February at the Atlas Hotel in Brussels. See the DevCon page for details.
A great way to talk to people interested in our technologies. If you are interested in manning the booth (if only for a few hours), contact Ralph Meijer.
- Ralph Meijer
- Edwin Mons
- Peter Saint-AndrÃ©
- Christ van Willegen
- Alexander Gnauck
We have a great line-up of activities in the Jabber Developer Room:
On the evening of Friday February 23 we will join the world-famous FOSDEM Beer Event -- don't miss out on that!
If you plan on visiting FOSDEM, leave your name and when you plan to attend.
- David Ammouial (whole weekend)
- Eric de Boer (whole weekend)
- Diana Cionoiu
- Alexander Gnauck (all days)
- Artur Hefczyc (all days)
- Robert McQueen
- Ralph Meijer (all days, contact for booth and developer room)
- Edwin Mons (Friday evening through Sunday)
- Ian Paterson
- Mika Raento
- MickaÃ«l RÃ©mond
- Peter Saint-AndrÃ© (all days)
- Christ van Willegen (Friday evening through Sunday)
- Heiner Wolf
- Remko TronÃ§on
If you do not have an account at this wiki, contact Ralph Meijer and he will put you on the list.
We have set up a mailing list for attendees to arrange rides, share rooms, etc.