Arc Riley Application 2011
- jid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- email: email@example.com
I've been contributing to the free software community for the past 16 years.
Today I'm a officer and member in the Python Software Foundation and maintain several software projects working with Gnome, Python, and XMPP.
- Maintainer of three copyleft projects that work with XMPP;
- PySoy, a copyleft 3d game engine. The engine's included networking support is being based around XMPP for player chat and server discovering, Jingle ICE-UDP for network games.
- Concordance, an in-development XMPP service framework for Python
- Freeform, a XMPP/BOSH-based webapp framework and CMS for Python being developed along with Concordance
- Present to local software groups on XMPP
Ohloh summarizes my other contributes at http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/ArcRiley
Continue work on XMPP/Jingle-based game networking and the XMPP-based CMS for building web apps with XMPP.
Why I want to renew my membership
I'm an advocate of XMPP and continue to keep my eye open for more ways to contribute to the community.