Difference between revisions of "Alexander Gnauck Application 2008"
Latest revision as of 13:41, 28 July 2010
I am 34 years old software developer located in Germany (Heilbronn). I met the jabber protocol in the year 2001, and the technology convinced me from the 1st day.
Since 2001 I'm programming, contributing and promoting XMPP. Since 2003 I'm a member of the JSF, currently I'm serving the XMPP board and took over the secretary duties in 2006.
Active Jabber/XMPP Projects
- agsXMPP SDK - cross platform open source (GPL or commercial) XMPP SDK written in c# for .NET
- I'm one of the admins of the jXSF servers.
- I try to help newbies and other developers whenever possible.
- I try to convince individuals and cooperates from the XMPP technologies for IM or real-time collobration business applications.
- My name is on no XEP yet, but I try to prove the XEPs and protocols with source code. I contribute to the protocols while implementing them, and discussions on the mailing lists or directly with the authors.
Why I'm reapplying
- I want to contribute with my activities and long time XMPP experience to the XSF.
- Bring more XMPP applications on mobile devices and cell phones.
- Jid: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org