This is a work page for the XSF's Technical Review Team.
The mission of the Technical Review Team is to continuously improve the technical quality of specifications produced by the XMPP Standards Foundation.
Other reviews at the moment:
- XEP-0234: Jingle File Transfer (http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0234.html) -DONE- Steffen, Joe, Ali
- XEP-0260: Jingle SOCKS5 Bytestreams Transport Method (http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0260.html) -DONE- Steffen
- XEP-0261: Jingle In-Band Bytestreams Transport Method (http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0261.html) -DONE- Joe
- XEP-0047: In-Band Bytestreams (http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0047.html) -DONE- Toumas
- XEP-0065: SOCKS5 Bytestreams (http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0065.html) -DONE- Toumas
The team is working to improve the process of maintaining specs published in the XEP series. This might involve assigned maintainers for each spec, a system for bug tracking and patch handling, and related policies and procedures. Join the team to help define and implement these improvements.
The Team Lead is Fabio Forno. The complete team roster is shown below, including areas of interest/expertise for each member:
- Fabio Forno (mobile, pubsub, core)
- Nathan Fritz (pubsub)
- Waqas Hussain (MUC, pubsub, core)
- Tuomas Koski (core, pubsub, scalability)
- Steffen Larsen (BOSH, pubsub, Jingle, multi-user Jingle, scalability)
- Joe Maissel (core, server-to-server, Jingle, scalability, middleware, operations)
- Alex Malgaroli (mobile)
- Peter Mount (MUC, server-to-server, pubsub)
- Ali Sabil (Jingle, multi-user Jingle, social networks)
- Peter Saint-Andre (core, server-to-server, MUC, Jingle, pubsub, i18n, security, registries, operations)
- Kevin Smith (MUC, pubsub, core)
- Luca Tagliaferri (mobile, MUC, pubsub)
- Safa Sofuo?lu (BOSH)
- Multi-User chat for meetings: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing list: email@example.com
- Mailing Archive: Archives
- Issue Tracker: JIRA
Date: 20??-??-?? 18:00 UTC/GMT
Subscribe to this team's calendar at http://xmpp.org/calendar/team-techreview.ics
Date: 2010-04-29 18:30 UTC/GMT
- How to use the created tool Jira better?
- How could we help stPeter more?
- Decide witch XEPs we could concentrate and how to follow those "projects".