| Introductory articles:
More in-depth (though unfinished yet) articles:
- Core - Information about the core XMPP technologies for XML streaming.
- BOSH - An HTTP binding for XMPP (and other) traffic.
- Jingle - SIP-compatible multimedia signalling for voice, video, file transfer, and other applications.
- Multi-User Chat - Flexible, multi-party communication.
- PubSub - Alerts and notifications for data syndication, rich presence, and more.
- Reliability - AMP, message receipts, stream management, Ping, keepalive, etc.
- Privacy - Presence subscriptions, privacy lists, simple communication blocking, etc.
- Admin - DNS SRV, certificates, etc.
- Disco - What is this "disco" thing?
- XMPP URIs - What is it?
- SRV Records - What is it? How to add them for my domain?
- OTR - What is it? How to use?
- Securing XMPP - What is it? How? The encrypted XMPP network +
- Securing DNS - What is it? How?
- IoT systems - NEW exciting movement of instant messaging to Internet of Things.
- XMPP IM Client Design Guidelines