Difference between revisions of "XMPP IM Client Design Guidelines"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:11, 13 May 2015
- We promise not to split up JIDs into multiple input fields
- We promise to show you your room nickname and allow you to change it
- We promise to use only TLS secured XMPP c2s connections
- We promise not to encode any semantic into the resource
- We promise to show the type of a remote source (mobile, pc, home, work, etc.) by means of Service Discovery and not the source