Travis Burtrum Application 2021
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:29, 26 July 2021 by Moparisthebest (Created page with "== Contact == * Name: Travis Burtrum * Nickname: moparisthebest * github: [https://github.com/moparisthebest moparisthebest] * fediverse: [https://moparisthe.best/moparisthebe...")
- Name: Travis Burtrum
- Nickname: moparisthebest
- github: moparisthebest
- fediverse: email@example.com
- XMPP address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email address: email@example.com
Who am I?
I'm just your average programmer interested in open source, federation, e2e encryption, and running my own services to avoid reliance on 3rd parties.
Why am I reapplying?
To continue attempting to be involved in the standards process.
- XEP-0368 author
- XEP-0418 DoX author
- HACX author (rejected)
- xmpp-proxy - XMPP reverse proxy and outgoing proxy
- eatxmempp: CVE-2021-32918 - Vulnerability and POC tool
- DoX support for jDnsProxy
- sendxmpp-rs - sendxmpp in rust
- sendxmpp-py - sendxmpp in python with pgp support
- xmpp-ircd - IRC server backed by MUC
- Android app, Android library, Server component, and Conversations patch or fork to implement SMS over XMPP, offering a https://jmp.chat like experience from your own phone
- Rust and C implementations of OMEMO Media sharing
- Misc gajim, Conversations, prosody-modules contributions