Travis Burtrum Application 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:15, 18 July 2018 by Moparisthebest (Created page with "== Contact == * Name: Travis Burtrum * Nickname: moparisthebest * github: [https://github.com/moparisthebest moparisthebest] * XMPP address: [xmpp:email@example.com travis@bu...")
- Name: Travis Burtrum
- Nickname: moparisthebest
- github: moparisthebest
- XMPP address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email address: email@example.com
Who am I?
I'm just your average programmer interested in running my own services to avoid reliance on 3rd parties, federation, open source, and e2e encryption.
Why am I reapplying?
To continue attempting to be involved in the standards process.
- XEP-0368 author
- HACX author (rejected)
- sendxmpp-py - sendxmpp in python with pgp support
- sendxmpp-rs - sendxmpp in rust
- xmpp-ircd - IRC server backed by MUC
- Android app, Android library, Server component, and Conversations patch or fork to implement SMS over XMPP, offering a https://jmp.chat like experience from your own phone
- Misc gajim, Conversations, prosody-modules contributions