Difference between revisions of "Sprints/2018 November Dusseldorf"
(Add notes from collaborative pad used during the sprint)
|Line 114:||Line 114:|
Revision as of 18:35, 23 November 2018
On Saturday the 17th and Sunday the 18th of November we're holding an XMPP sprint in Düsseldorf.
Join us in the chatroom: xmpp:firstname.lastname@example.org?join
Also accessible via https://chat.cluxia.eu/anon/#xmpp-sprint
Dates have been fixed to Nov. 17-18th.
Original poll: https://framadate.org/kqBAC9ZIxWQ47KxO
Thanks to Chaosdorf for accepting to host us.
Chaosdorf is the local chapter of the Chaos Computer Club, and has about 100 members.
- Right next door is the A&O hostel. https://www.aohostels.com/en/dusseldorf/
- Ibis Hotel: https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-1443-ibis-duesseldorf-city/index.shtml
- Novum Hotel an der Kö Düsseldorf https://www.novum-hotels.com/hotel-koe-duesseldorf
Alternatively, any accommodation in the area around the main station should be walking distance from the sprint location.
Write down here your handle and what you're planning on working on.
- Easy User Onboarding - Ge0rG, jcbrand
- add platform detection and link creation ("edit mode") to easy xmpp invitation
- joining MUCs with converse
- independent (web-enabled) way to determine whether a given MUC domain also has a corresponding anon XMPP domain or web chat
- Finish OMEMO and IBR in poezio - Pep
- Writing the XEP for MUC push notifications - jcbrand
- Figure out how to let a user configure that they want to receive email notifications from a MUC
- update client and server how-to documentation for homebrewserver.club - r
- Add/Update documentation on how to set up a webchat support room
- Referencing of messages (Using XEP-0372 to reference a message)
- Support for XEP-0156 in Converse
- Create official Docker container for Converse/Prosody (and for other servers if anyone is interested)
|Given name||Family name||Nickname||booked?||comments|
|Georg||Lukas||Ge0rG||Yes||Centro Hotel Esplanade (Sat-Sun)|
|Emmanuel Gil||Peyrot||Link Mauve||Yes!|