Jump to navigation
Jump to search
← Older edit
Newer edit →
Ralph Meijer for Council 2007
Revision as of 15:40, 7 September 2007
959 bytes added
15:40, 7 September 2007
no edit summary
To be done
== Me and Jabber ==
I've been active in the Jabber community since late 2000, and my involvement with, and contributions to, the community and the XSF in particular, has increased over time
as witnessed by my recent [http://wiki
org/index.php/Ralph_Meijer_Application_2007 XSF Membership Application]. Current focuses include working on the XMPP support in the [http://www.twistedmatrix.com/ Twisted networking framework] and a Jabber server based on that.
== Seventh Council Priorities ==
* Finish follow-up versions for the XMPP Core and XMPP IM RFCs.
* Work out publish-subscribe tied to user accounts (this generalizes the idea of PEP as described in XEP-0163).
* Find a good solution to file-transfer.
* Finish the Jingle suite (maybe tied to file-transfer).
* Get e2e encryption out there.
== Why me? ==
I believe I can continue contributing productively in reviewing and progressing Jabber by offering my expertises to the XMPP Council for a forth term
Retrieved from "
Board of directors
Summits, Conferences & Meetups