Peter Waher Application 2011
My name is Peter Waher, and I work as CTO for Clayster AB. Clayster provides a platform for services hosted in the cloud, Semantic Web, the grid orand sensor networks. My interest in XMPP stems from the fact that we're using it for M2M communications, peer-to-peer communications in IP-TV applications and as a transport layer in IP-based sensor networks (Internet of Things).
Some links contining information about what we do:
- http://clayster.com/ (at the time of writing, not yet up)
- http://clayster.tumblr.com/ (blog describing some things we're involved with)
- http://twitter.com/#!/PeterWaher (contains snapshots of some of the services we do)
- http://twitpic.com/photos/PeterWaher (contains snapshots of some of the services we do)
- http://se.linkedin.com/pub/peter-waher/1a/71b/a29 (LinkedIn contact)
- http://www.manodo.se/default/index.cfm/programvaror/manodo-my-home/ (IP-TV system based on our technologies, including XMPP. Publish services and sensor applications to IP-TV users.)
- http://www.manodo.se/default/index.cfm/programvaror/manodo-metering/ (AMR/AMI system based on our technologies, including XMPP.)
- http://www.ktc.se/ktc-se/index.cfm (Embedded devices, PLC's and controllers, some based on our technologies, others implementing XMPP for two-way full duplex communications over IP.)
- Mail address: email@example.com
- JID: firstname.lastname@example.org Public clayster.com JID coming.