Contributors: What determines relevancy?
The submission must ideally be a blog or article about XMPP/Jabber and/or XMPP-based software (clients, servers, libs).
Some exceptions might be made, for example for a release page showing a new release of some XMPP-based software.
However, marketing brochures (e.g. single-page marketing sites) for new products which don't contain information on XMPP, won't be included.
Make sure you read the Basic communication guide for XMPP techies
Newsletter editors: TODO/checklist
For the newsletter editors:
- Collect links in this wiki page, read and validate content
- Copywriting so it is readable by humans
- Add images
- Add clear CTA
- Subject line and preview text
- PR on website git repo for blog post (Markdown, Pelican), and peer review
- Analytics from latest newsletter in spreadsheet
- Newsletter via Tinyletter
- Twitter scheduling: text, image, hashtags, link, timestamp
- Empty this page, keep structure
Friendly, human introduction for the month (remove this mention before publishing)
Be kind, inform your friends and colleagues: forward this newsletter!
Réda Housni Alaoui is reviving the formerly dormant Vysper XMPP server https://github.com/apache/mina-vysper
Watching: To be included if source code released: https://github.com/redsolution/xabber-server