Membership Applications Q4 2015
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q4 2015.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community!
To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- Full Name
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name (however, everyone serves as an individual, not a company representative)
Note that we need the foregoing information because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here.
Applications will be accepted until October 11th, 2015, then voted on by existing XSF members and approved in an official XSF meeting.
The meeting particulars are:
- Date: 29 October 2015
- Time: 19.00 UTC
- Location: xsf chatroom
- All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Lars Åkerskog Application 2015
- Thijs Alkemade Application 2015
- Klaus Herberth Application 2015
- Michael Weibel Application 2015
- Kim Alvefur Application 2015
- Laura Gill Application 2015
- Waqas Hussain Application 2015
- Steffen Larsen Application 2015
- Joachim Lindborg Application 2015
- Mike Taylor Application 2015
- Peter Waher Application 2015
Do not reapply
- Kurt Zeilenga