Difference between revisions of "Membership Applications Q4 2014"
Revision as of 13:30, 14 October 2014
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q4 2014.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community!
To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name (however, everyone serves as an individual, not a company representative)
Note that we need the foregoing information because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here.
Applications will be accepted until TODO, then voted on by existing XSF members and approved in an official XSF meeting.
The meeting particulars are:
- Date: TODO
- Time: 19.00 UTC
- Location: xsf chatroom
- All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Thijs Alkemade Application 2014
- Michael Weibel Application 2014
- Klaus Herberth Application 2014
- Lars Åkerskog Application 2014
- Kim Alvefur Application 2014
- Laura Gill Application 2014
- Waqas Hussain Application 2014
- Justin Karneges Application 2014
- Steffen Larsen Application 2014
- Joachim Lindborg Application 2014
- Mike Taylor Application 2014
- Mili Verma Application 2014
- Peter Waher Application 2014
- Kurt Zeilenga Application 2014
Did not reapply
- Steven Parkes
- Michael Grigutsch