Difference between revisions of "Membership Applications Q3 2020"
|Line 53:||Line 53:|
== Do not reapply ==
== Do not reapply ==
* Jonathan Schleifer
Revision as of 13:40, 10 August 2020
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q3 2020.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community!
To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- full name
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name (however, everyone serves as an individual, not a company representative)
Note that we need the foregoing information because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here.
Applications will be accepted until end of business August 9th, 2020, then voted on by existing XSF members and approved in an official XSF meeting.
- Date: August 25, 2020
- Time: 19.00 UTC
- Location: firstname.lastname@example.org chatroom
All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Travis Burtrum Application 2020
- Severino Ferrer de la Peñita Application 2020
- Timothée Jaussoin Application 2020
- Konstantin Kozlov Application 2020
- Bartosz Malkowski Application 2020
- Tobias Markmann Application 2020
- Ralph Meijer Application 2020
- Edwin Mons Application 2020
- Emmanuel Gil Peyrot Application 2020
- Peter Saint-Andre Application 2020
- Jonathan Siegle Application 2020
- Lance Stout Application 2020
- Natalie Wirth Application 2020
- Marvin Wissfeld Application 2020
Do not reapply
- Jonathan Schleifer