Membership Applications Q3 2019
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q3 2019.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community!
To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- full name
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name (however, everyone serves as an individual, not a company representative)
Note that we need the foregoing information because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here.
Applications will be accepted until end of business August 11th, 2019, then voted on by existing XSF members and approved in an official XSF meeting.
- Date: August 29, 2019
- Time: 19.00 UTC
- Location: email@example.com chatroom
All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Travis Burtrum Application 2019
- Severino Ferrer de la Peñita Application 2019
- Emmanuel Gil Peyrot Application 2019
- Timothée Jaussoin Application 2019
- Konstantin Kozlov Application 2019
- Bartosz Malkowski Application 2019
- Tobias Markmann Application 2019
- Ralph Meijer Application 2019
- Edwin Mons Application 2019
- Peter Saint-Andre Application 2019
- Jonathan Schleifer Application 2019
- Jonathan Siegle Application 2019
- Lance Stout Application 2019
Do not reapply
- move your name here in case you will not reapply