Membership Applications Q3 2018
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q3 2018.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community!
To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- full name
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name (however, everyone serves as an individual, not a company representative)
Note that we need the foregoing information because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here.
Applications will be accepted until end of business August 26th, 2018, then voted on by existing XSF members and approved in an official XSF meeting.
- Date: September 11, 2018
- Time: 19.00 UTC
- Location: email@example.com chatroom
All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Severino Ferrer de la Peñita Application 2018
- Stefan Haun Application 2018
- Remko Tronçon Application 2018
- Sonny Piers Application 2018
- Marcin Gondek Application 2018
- Travis Burtrum Application 2018
- Timothée Jaussoin Application 2018
- Bartosz Malkowski Application 2018
- Tobias Markmann Application 2018
- Ralph Meijer Application 2018
- Matthew Miller Application 2018
- Edwin Mons Application 2018
- Peter Saint-Andre Application 2018
- Jonathan Schleifer Application 2018
- Jonathan Siegle Application 2018
- Lance Stout Application 2018
Did not reapply
move you name here when you do not plan to reapply