Membership Applications Q2 2021
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q2 2020.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community!
To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- full name
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name (however, everyone serves as an individual, not a company representative)
Note that we need the foregoing information because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here. 
Applications will be accepted until end of business May 23th, 2021, then voted on by existing XSF members and approved in an official XSF meeting.
- Date: June 10th, 2021
- Time: 19:00 UTC
- Location: firstname.lastname@example.org chatroom
All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Davide Conzon Application 2021
- Artur Hefczyc Application 2021
- Waqas Hussain Application 2021
- Wojciech Kapcia Application 2021
- Guus der Kinderen Application 2021
- Yvo Meeres Application 2021
- Mickaël Rémond Application 2021
- Arc Riley Application 2021
- Fabian Sauter Application 2021
- Paul Schaub Application 2021
- Kevin Smith Application 2021
- Nicolas Vérité Application 2021
- Andrzej Wójcik Application 2021
- Sam Whited Application 2021
Did not reapply
add your name here when you do not plan to reapply