Membership Applications Q2 2019
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q2 2019.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community!
To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- full name
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name (however, everyone serves as an individual, not a company representative)
Note that we need the foregoing information because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here. 
Applications will be accepted until end of business May 12th, 2019, then voted on by existing XSF members and approved in an official XSF meeting.
- Date: May 28th, 2019
- Time: 19:00 UTC
- Location: email@example.com chatroom
All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Davide Conzon Application 2019
- Guus der Kinderen Application 2019
- Artur Hefczyc Application 2019
- Wojciech Kapcia Application 2019
- Mickaël Rémond Application 2019
- Arc Riley Application 2019
- Kevin Smith Application 2019
- Remko Tronçon Application 2019
- Nicolas Vérité Application 2019
- Andrzej Wójcik Application 2019
Did not reapply
- Florian Zeitz