Membership Applications Q1 2021
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q1 2021.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community!
To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname in CamelCase to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- full name
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name (however, everyone serves as an individual, not a company representative)
Note that we need the foregoing information because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here.
Applications will be accepted until end of business February 21th, 2020, then voted on by existing XSF members and approved in an official XSF meeting.
- Date: March 9th, 2020
- Time: 19:00 UTC
- Location: firstname.lastname@example.org chatroom
All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Ludovic Bocquet Application 2021
- Jan-Carel Brand Application 2021
- Dave Cridland Application 2021
- Alexander Gnauck Application 2021
- Daniel Gultsch Application 2021
- Tim Henkes Application 2021
- Edward Maurer Application 2021
- Dele Olajide Application 2021
- Mathieu Pasquet Application 2021
- Daniel Pocock Application 2021
- Jérôme Poisson Application 2021
- Jonas Schäfer Application 2021
- Florian Schmaus Application 2021
- Winfried Tilanus Application 2021
- Matthew Wild Application 2021
Do not reapply
add your name here when you do not plan to reapply