Membership Applications Q1 2019
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q1 2019.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community!
To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- full name
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name (however, everyone serves as an individual, not a company representative)
Note that we need the foregoing information because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here.
Applications will be accepted until end of business February 24th, 2019, then voted on by existing XSF members and approved in an official XSF meeting.
- Date: March 12th, 2019
- Time: 19:00 UTC
- Location: email@example.com chatroom
All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Bartlomiej Gorny Application 2019
- Anu Pokharel Application 2019
- Ludovic Bocquet Application 2019
- Jan-Carel Brand Application 2019
- Dave Cridland Application 2019
- Alexander Gnauck Application 2019
- Daniel Gultsch Application 2019
- Mathieu Pasquet Application 2019
- Michal Piotrowski Application 2019
- Daniel Pocock Application 2019
- Jérôme Poisson Application 2019
- Florian Schmaus Application 2019
- Winfried Tilanus Application 2019
- Ashley Ward Application 2019
- User:Jwi/Application 2019
- Matthew Wild Application 2019
Did not reapply
move your name here when you do not plan to reapply