Membership Applications October 2008
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q4 2008.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, send your name, email address, and preferred nickname to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. As an example, see Johannes Wagener Application 2005.
Please include as much information as possible when applying. JID and email address are required because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and email are required to contact you upon acceptance!
The application period ends on 26th October 2008 23:59h UTC.
Proxy voting on membership applications started via memberbot. Memberbot will be online for about 14 days, then we will approve and publish the results in our official meeting.
The meeting particulars are:
Time: 20:00 UTC
all applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Eric Will Application 2008
- Mike Taylor Application 2008
- Kurt Zeilenga Application 2008
- Alexey Melnikov Application 2008
- Mateusz Bilinski Application 2008
- Curtis King Application 2008
- Waqas Hussain Application 2008
- Philippe Sultan Application 2008
- Gregoire Menuel Application 2008
- Boyd Fletcher Application 2008
- Lucas Nussbaum Application 2008
- Matt Tucker Application 2008
- Johannes Wagener Application 2008
did not reapply
- Daniel Henninger
- Jesus Cea