Membership Applications October 2007
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Stantards Foundation received for Q4 2007.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, send your name, email address, and preferred nick to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. As an example, see Johannes Wagener Application 2005.
Please include as much information as possible when applying, including JID and email address so members can ask you some questions. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and email are required to contact you upon acceptance!
The application period ends on 21th July 23:59h UTC.
- Daniel Henninger October 2007
- Gregoire Menuel Application 2007
- Magnus Henoch Application 2007
- Sean Egan October 2007
- Maciej Niedzielski Application 2007
- Boyd Fletcher Application 2007
- Jean-Louis Seguineau Application 2007
- JesÃºs Cea Application 2007
- Nolan Eakins Application 2007
- Lucas Nussbaum Application 2007
- Matt Tucker Application 2007
- Johannes Wagener Application 2007