Membership Applications November 2010
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q4 2010.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name
Because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here.
The application period ends on November 24, 2010 23:59:59 UTC.
- Michael Grigutsch Application 2010
- Waqas Hussain Application 2010
- Tuomas Koski Application 2010
- Steffen Larsen Application 2010
- Guillaume LeGales Application 2010
- Joe Maissel Application 2010
- Alexey Melnikov Application 2010
- Peter Mount Application 2010
- Steven Parkes Application 2010
- Luca Tagliaferri Application 2010
- Mike Taylor Application 2010
- Kurt Zeilenga Application 2010
Did not reapply
- Mateusz Bilinski Application 2010 (not reapplying)
- Gregoire Menuel
- Lucas Nussbaum
- Alex Malgaroli
- Johannes Wagener