Membership Applications July 2009
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q3 2009.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, send your name, email address, and preferred nickname to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. As an example, see Johannes Wagener Application 2005.
Please include as much information as possible when applying. JID and email address are required because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and email are required to contact you upon acceptance!
The application period ends on 19th July 2009 23:59h UTC.
Proxy voting on membership applications started via memberbot. Memberbot will be online for about 14 days, then we will approve and publish the results in our official meeting.
The meeting particulars are:
Time: 20:00 UTC
- Aaron Axelsen Application 2009
- Diana Cionoiu Application 2009
- Sebastiaan Deckers Application 2009
- Nathanael Fritz Application 2009
- Joe Hildebrand Application 2009
- Florian Jensen Application 2009
- Nicolas Vérité Application 2009
- Dieter Lunn Application 2009
- Bartosz Malkowski Application 2009
- Tobias Markmann Application 2009
- Ralph Meijer Application 2009
- Dirk Meyer Application 2009
- Matthew Miller Application 2009
- Edwin Mons Application 2009
- Mickael Remond Application 2009
- Peter Saint-Andre Application 2009
- Jonathan Schleifer Application 2009
- Jonathan Siegle Application 2009
- Remko Tronçon Application 2009
did not reapply
- Michael Grigutsch
- Dallas Gutauckis
- Brendan Taylor