Difference between revisions of "Membership Applications July 2008"
m (Unprotected "Membership Applications July 2008")
Revision as of 11:26, 28 July 2010
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q3 2008.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, send your name, email address, and preferred nickname to one of the Sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. As an example, see Johannes Wagener Application 2005.
Please include as much information as possible when applying. JID and email address are required because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and email are required to contact you upon acceptance!
The application period ends on 15th July 2008 23:59h UTC.
Proxy voting on membership applications started via memberbot. Memberbot will be online for about 14 days, then we will approve and publish the results in our official meeting.
The meeting particulars are:
Time: 19:00 UTC
- Diana Cionoiu Application 2008
- Jehan PagÃ¨s Application 2008
- Dieter Lunn Application 2008
- Dirk Meyer Application 2008
- Matt Terenzio Application 2008
- Jonathan Schleifer Application 2008
- Michael Grigutsch Application 2008
- Dallas Gutauckis Application 2008
- Bartosz MaÅ‚kowski Application 2008
- Brendan Taylor Application 2008
- Sebastiaan Deckers Application 2008
- Nathanael Fritz Application 2008
- Nicolas VÃ©ritÃ© Application 2008
- Florian Jensen Application 2008
- Artur Hefczyc Application 2008
- Edwin Mons Application 2008
- Tobias Markmann Application 2008
- Peter Saint-Andre Application 2008
- Remko TronÃ§on Application 2008
- Aaron Axelsen Application 2008
- Tomasz Sterna Application 2008
- Matthew Miller Application 2008
- Ian Paterson Application 2008
- Mickael Remond Application 2008
- Jonathan Siegle Application 2008
- Joe Hildebrand Application 2008
- Ralph Meijer Application 2008
did not reapply
- Geof Lambert
- Andrzej WÃ³jcik
- James Tomson
- Bart van Bragt