Membership Applications July 2007
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q3 2007.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name
Because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
The application period ends on 15th July 23:59:59 UTC.
- Florian Jensen Application 2007
- Geof Lambert Application 2007
- James Tomson Application 2007
- Bart van Bragt Application 2007
- Nicolas Vérité Application 2007
- Andrzej Wójcik Application 2007
- Aaron Axelsen Application 2007
- Artur Hefczyc Application 2007
- Joe Hildebrand Application 2007
- Tobias Markmann Application 2007
- Ralph Meijer Application 2007
- Matthew Miller Application 2007
- Edwin Mons Application 2007
- Ian Paterson Application 2007
- Mickaël Rémond Application 2007
- Peter Saint-Andre Application 2007
- Jonathan Siegle Application 2007
- Tomasz Sterna Application 2007
- Remko Tronçon Application 2007
Did not reapply
Due to missing text behind the link to the application the following applicants have been removed.
- Artur Bergman
- Richard Dobson
- Jacek Konieczny
- Robert McQueen
- Ben Turner
- Heiner Wolf