Membership Applications July 2006
This page lists applications for membership in the Jabber Software Foundation received for Q3 2006.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, send your name, email address, and preferred nick to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the JSF. As an example, see Johannes Wagener Application 2005.
Please include as much information as possible when applying, including JID and email address so members can ask you some questions. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and email are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Note: The application period ends on 31 July AT 23:59h UTC.
- Artur Hefczyc Application 2006
- Artur Bergman Application 2006
- BorisMann Application 2006 - Note: Applied in April...what were the results? Am re-applying here, just in case
- Robert McQueen Application 2006
- Ben Turner Application 2006
- Edwin Mons Application 2006 - Note: Missed re-application window in April
- Tobias Markmann Application 2006
- Peter Saint-Andre Application 2006
- Heiner Wolf Application 2006
- Remko Troncon Application 2006
- Aaron Axelsen Application 2006
- Tomasz Sterna Application 2006
- Matthew Miller Application 2006
- Ian Paterson Application 2006
- Mickael Remond Application 2006
- Jonathan Siegle Application 2006
- Gustavo Felisberto Application 2006
- Joe Hildebrand Application 2006
- Bart van Bragt Application 2006
- Jacek Konieczny Application 2006
- Ralph Meijer Application 2006
- Richard Dobson Application 2006
- Jack Moffitt Application 2006
If you want to apply, you need an account for the wiki to post here, ping one of the wiki sysops, he will set up an account for you in case you have none. A quick guide on how to add a link to your wiki page is available under Help:Contents.