Difference between revisions of "Membership Applications July 2006"
m (Protected "Membership Applications July 2006" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 13:27, 11 January 2012
This page lists applications for membership in the Jabber Software Foundation received for Q3 2006.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the JSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name
Because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
The application period ends on July 31, 2006 23:59:59 UTC.
- Artur Bergman Application 2006
- Artur Hefczyc Application 2006
- Boris Mann Application 2006 - Note: Applied in April...what were the results? Am re-applying here, just in case
- Tobias Markmann Application 2006
- Edwin Mons Application 2006 - Note: Missed re-application window in April
- Robert McQueen Application 2006
- Ben Turner Application 2006
- Aaron Axelsen Application 2006
- Richard Dobson Application 2006
- Gustavo Felisberto Application 2006
- Joe Hildebrand Application 2006
- Jacek Konieczny Application 2006
- Ralph Meijer Application 2006
- Matthew Miller Application 2006
- Jack Moffitt Application 2006
- Ian Paterson Application 2006
- Mickaël Rémond Application 2006
- Peter Saint-Andre Application 2006
- Jonathan Siegle Application 2006
- Tomasz Sterna Application 2006
- Remko Tronçon Application 2006
- Bart van Bragt Application 2006
- Heiner Wolf Application 2006