Membership Applications January 2010
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q1 2010.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, email address, and preferred nickname to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name
Because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and email are required to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed here
The application period ends on 31 January 2010 at 23:59:59 UTC.
Applications will be voted on by existing XSF members at a meeting in February. The meeting time will be announced on this page when it is scheduled. All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- David Banes Application 2010
- Ludovic Bocquet Application 2010
- Jehan Pagès Application 2010
- Johann Prieur Application 2010
- Ali Sabil Application 2010
- Neil Stratford Application 2010
- Mick Thompson Application 2010
- Florian Zeitz Application 2010
- Dave Cridland Application 2010
- Alexander Gnauck Application 2010
- Justin Karneges Application 2010
- Stephan Maka Application 2010
- Jack Moffitt Application 2010
- Matthew Wild Application 2010
- Heiner Wolf Application 2010
- Christopher Zorn Application 2010
Did not reapply
Due to missing text behind the link to the application the following applicants have been removed.
- Adam Nemeth